On the boat, when entering in Morocco
- Each participant must complete their police formalities. Each passport will be stamped with a date of entry in Morocco.
- Each participant with a vehicle must complete the customs formalities. It is the same person who must enter and exit the vehicle, otherwise they will be prohibited from leaving Morocco. The vehicle will be registered on the passport.
- The customs officer will issue a temporary export card for the vehicle. This card is to be kept with you, in your passport, for the duration of the rally. It will be used to get out of Morocco.
When leaving Morocco
- Each participant must present his passport for police formalities. Each passport will be stamped with a date of exit to Morocco.
- Each participant with a vehicle must present the card given on the boat to purge their passport. It is the participant's responsibility to do this. Otherwise, he can never return to Morocco.
- An ATA file is not needed.
- A document (packing list) sent by the organization will have to be completed and returned. The organization will take care of the administrative formalities for temporary admission with the document completed by you.
- If the person does not own the vehicle: he must have a loan certificate with his papers.
Example of loan certificate: « Je soussigné Monsieur ………. ou société ………… autorise Messieurs …… à utiliser mon véhicule de marque ………………….. immatriculé ……………… pour participer à l’AFRICA ECO RACE, qui se déroulera du 11 au 27 mars 2022. Pour faire valoir ce que droit. Signature »
No other special customs formalities to be carried out for Mauritania and Senegal.