Allow to most of the people to live the atmosphere of a great African rally.
Whatever your level, you will dive into a typical African atmosphere at the discovery of three countries; Morocco, Mauritania and Senegal.
While benefiting from the infrastructure of the Biggest African Rally, the AFRICA ECO RACE®, both logistically as safe, you will learn or improve at the navigation, crossing and reading the road book. You'll also enjoy to watch the competitors in the race at defined passages points, while enjoying the beautiful scenery that only Africa can offer.
Conviviality and authenticity as well as sporting and human values will be the keywords for a route where intense emotions and discoveries will be the priorities.
Driving at your own rhythm, with no notion of time, the purpose of the RAID is to allow everyone to make its own adventure, discover other countries, just in a unique atmosphere.
Production or prepared vehicles
- Four wheels-drive Cars, trucks, bikes and ATV
- Car and truck crews must be of two persons minimum (solo, contact us)
- No license
- No specific preparation
Car, truck: 400 kms
Bike, ATV: 300 kms
Refuelling will be done in petrol station notified on the road-book.
To reach the AFRICA ECO RACE® bivouac, each day will take the participants along a section of the race route, drawn up by René METGE.
As traditional in cross-country rallies, the route will offer varied slopes combining mountainous piste, off-road piste and dunes while ensuring to reduce the difficulty of certain stages.
The aim: be at the bivouac before nightfall to enjoy the conviviality, exchange with other participants and enjoy the bivouac facilities.
There will be no speed notion.
|November 15th, 2019||Entries closure|
|January 3rd & 4th, 2020||Administrative checks|
|Boat embarkation for Morocco|
5 stages in Morocco
1 rest day
6 stages in Mauritania
|1 stage in Senegal|
|January 19th, 2020||Arrival at Lac Rose - Senegal and prize giving|
|January 20th, 2020||Boat embarkation for the vehicles Dakar / France|
Program not final, subject to change
THE MANDATORY SAFETY EQUIPMENT : IRITRACK and GPS/SENTINEL ERTF
In order to optimize the safety of all those taking part, all the vehicles entering in the raid will be fitted with an Iritrack, satellite tracking system allowing the position in order to be pinpointed at any time.
The GPS/Sentinel ERTF is compulsory .
Later on all the details from our providers and order forms.
- A valid passport is mandatory valid until July 31th 2020
- This passport must include at least two blank pages
- Please make enquiries at the embassies, as according to your nationality, visas may be necessary for Europe and Morocco
- The participants are responsible for obtaining any necessary visas
- For Mauritania, a visa is compulsory, included in the entry fees. The organization will take in charge the administrative formalities
- For Senegal, according to your nationality, a visa may be necessary. Contact directly the organization
- Yellow fever: Recommended
- Protection against paludism: A preventive treatment is recommended