WHEELS TURNED TOWARDS 2021-
The 12th edition of the AFRICA ECO RACE was a unrivalled success, an intense edition, full of emotion which put each and every hero of this race, considered a dream of a lifetime, to the test. We thank all our competitors, their assistances as well as our providers and the federations for their participation and for sharing the values and passion of the AFRICA ECO RACE family.
We congratulate the winners of this edition for their perseverance and sportivity on this African challenge:
- Alessandro BOTTURI in the MOTO category
- Amaury BARATIN in the MOTUL XTREME RIDER category (Malle Moto)
- Patrick and Lucas MARTIN in the AUTO category
- Benoit FRETIN and Cédric DUPLE in the SSV XTREME RACE category
- Team QUALISPORT RACING in the TRUCK category with driver Miklos KOVACS, along with Laszlo ACS and Peter CZEGLEDI.
SPECIAL CONGRATULATIONS to three of our competitors who showed us all that nothing is impossible, regardless of the handicap. An impressive result for each of them who arrived at the Lac Rose and celebrated their incredible accomplishment.
- Geoffroy NOEL DE BURLIN and his mechanic Gauthier DUWLEZ
- Nicola DUTTO along with Stefano BALDUSSI and Julian VILLARRUBIA GARCIA
- Gianni Luca TASSI and his co-pilot Angelo MONTICO
Thank you to:
- Our partners, our volunteers and everybody who contributed to the success of this 12th edition.
- Our partner SUNREEF YACHTS who was able to follow the rally up close with the participation of CEO, Francis LAPP in the AUTO category.
AN EXPRESS RETURN OF THE AFRICA ECO RACE CARAVAN
Just a week after the award ceremony on the shores of the Lac Rose, the caravan of the AFRICA ECO RACE disembarked in the port of SETE in France. Thank you to our Partner GRIMALDI LINES for their rapidity and efficiency in bringing back our vehicles and assisting us in the problem free unloading.
A RALLY WITH VALUES
Besides the sports side of the competition, the organization, as well as many competitors, undertake humanitarian actions to improve the lives of thousands of children in Mauritania and Senegal. Once again, the AFRICA ECO RACE, in partnership with the AMADE Monaco and thanks to the eco-participation of our competitors and providers, distributed hundreds of solar lamps in remote villages in Mauritanie. An initiative which will be brought to the next level in 2021.
Thanks again to all our kind participants for their various actions to help the populations along the way to DAKAR.
13th EDITION, A DEPARTURE ON THE 2nd OF JANUARY 2021.
The 12th edition barely over, the teams are already onboard to tackle next year's edition, starting with the confirmation of the dates. The ceremony of departure will take place on the 2nd of January 2021 with an arrival at the Lac Rose on 17th of January 2021. We hope to see you all, regular and new competitors, for this unique African adventure.
SEE YOU FROM 2nd TO 17th OF JANUARY 2021